Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

17th October

We will be in Godalming Pets At Home Store on Friday 19th October 10am/2pm

Next Stafford walk Sunday 18th November 10.30am

I have some exciting news. A lady came to see Boycie yesterday and I am taking him over to her on Sunday to check the house and for him to stay for a two week trial. She has horses but otherwise no other pets and is at home most of the time, it should be perfect him.
Boycie with Sally at Discover Dogs a year ago.
I know you will all, along with me, wish him all the very best.

Chloe is still getting on well in her foster home. Abi texted me that they had a lovely walk on a common and met a Staffy cross and then a whole hunt! Apparently Chloe behaved very well throughout. I will see her tomorrow.

Things are going much better with Jesse. I am fairly certain now he is not quite full Stafford. He is Stafford with a hint of Labrador! But still a very handsome chap.
Yesterday whilst walking him at Blackheath we met someone we knew a bit and they had a huge dog, a Leonberger (I presume that's how you spell it ... ) Jesse absolutely loved her and instantly became a submissive little pup.
Jesse meeting Lexus when he first came!

Growing up.








No comments:

Post a Comment