Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

21st October

Adam and Jude came to see Saffy and thought she was lovely.
I will be taking her round to them after I have taken my daughter to work in Dorking.
 They do have a cat. Saffy was supposed to be ok with cats when we took her in but she has not really had anything to do with them since she has been with us so that is a concern.

I know all of you who have followed Saffy during her time with us will be hoping and praying, along with us, that things work out for her.

(I got up early to write this as I was too tired last night. It was still dark so I thought the dogs would wait but a certain white dog started to make 'goat' noises so I ended up taking him and Khan down the garden (in the dark) Once back I thought I would settle to write this but Jesse began to whine so I left my writing and took him out. I forgot to close the back door and came up from the garden to the site of Lexus with his head in the food re-cycling bin by the back door! 'Noooo!' Too late! I ushered him in where he looked fairly contrite, especially for him. Jesse then took off into the living room and stole a Bra from the washing basket and proceeded to charge around the house with it! He has a penchant for underwear.
Please note:- Washing still in basket in living room because dog blankets have taken precedence on radiators.
Order restored.

After I have (hopefully) settled Saffy I will take Boycie to his new home.

Then this evening Maisie is coming in.

Guildford Staffordshire Bull Terrier Rescue has not experienced a day like this for sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment