Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

27th October

I got into trouble with Val for saying Oscar was the only dog she had from Guildford Staffords, I know she has Tara but Tara is only a foster (at the moment ) but I have to admit I had forgotten dear Percy, how could I! I am sorry Val.
Val and Stuart and all five dogs have gone off on a well deserved holiday to a cottage in Wales that takes up to nine dogs with its own fully fenced land so the dogs can run free. The only problem is there is only one bed, not enough for two adults and five dogs! Happy Hols guys!


Saffy is continuing to settle well in her new home and they are enjoying having her with them.


Also things are still going well for Boycie in his new home. He enjoys cuddling up with Malc next to the log stove. Hope they are there tonight, it's so cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment