Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

29th October

Two lovely photos of Saffy enjoying her weekend.
















At last, over the weekend, it felt easy only having five dogs around, I suppose it is an adjustment. We have been making the most of having an extra dog walker around as it is half term and have been taking Khan,Sprite and Jesse out together. We have had some lovely Autumn walks and they have enjoyed an off lead run when no-one was around.

I am afraid I have some not so good news about Lexus. I have been concerned for some time about his back legs and now it seems his left one has 'given way.' I first noticed when he was playing with Jesse, he was lying down. He and Khan also play together. I am presuming it is arthritis. He sees Jane tomorrow along with his Buddy Khan as Khan has a growth on his eye.
Although his football days may be over I can reassure you it has not stopped his wickedness!



2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful to see Saffy out and about and, quite obviously and understandably, loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Managed to get a signal. Glad everything going ok with saffy. Hope Lexus and Khan ok will watch blog when able to see. Tara had a fantastic day on the beach with her ball.

    ReplyDelete