Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

24th May

Saffy in the garden.
No results for Saffy as yet (23rd May) but I was told to ring if I had not heard anything by today so we should know something by tonight.
Thursday evening.
I rang the vet and spoke with the junior vet nurse who looked on the computer and told me the results were back. She then put me on hold whilst she spoke to someone more senior, she was gone for ages! Jane (the vet) is not available until tomorrow as she is at the other surgery, but I have been asked to ring tomorrow (Friday) at 10.30 am and they have booked me an appointment slot for the phone call.
I think that sounds worrying, but lets hope I am wrong.
We must hope for the best and prepare for the worst!



I have been struggling in the heat to keep the dogs calm,cool and quiet and make sure they have enough exercise. I started at 6.45am yesterday and eventually sat down at 9.15pm

Chance and Boycie are particularly vocal especially when you take one of the other dogs out, when they start up Angel 'spins' and chases her tail. Dealing with this day in, day out really does take its toll so please spare me, and the dogs, a thought, especially if your dogs are able to lie in the garden or you have long walks in the evenings.

 We do our best    BUT  these dogs need homes of their own!






Scar healing well.
Thank you Gareth and Mark for your lovely comments.  The dogs have been a lot calmer and quieter today, especially first thing in the morning in the garden, that is when the photo of Saffy was taken, I wonder if it is good because she is calm. She can get very excited and then does not show herself well but most of the time she is calm and relaxed which is why we have always said she is no trouble to have around.

Thank you to all who have sent good wishes I will try and let you know as soon as possible when I have news tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. That's a really nice picture of Saffy Alison (despite the scar) - I'll put that picture on the website when I get a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monty came in from his late night walk and plonked himself down (in the way that Staffies can) which seemed to shake the room.
    We were thinking about you Al;ison, with your marvellous work. And hope to hear good news for handsome little Saffy

    ReplyDelete