Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

21st May

Saffy had her post op check but as yet we have no results. I must admit I thought it unlikely we would have results by now especially with the weekend, we should hear on Wednesday or Thursday.
However, the vet thinks that the lump is cancerous, not just a fatty lump, and so we need the tests to say whether we have a large enough margin around what has been removed.
The wound is healing beautifully and Jane admired her handiwork, she was less impressed by my allowing Saffy to leap onto the seat and generally bounce around!
Saffy remains extremely well in herself she has had two 15 minute walks today and is using her leg well, I guess we need to build it up like we did with Cleo after her knee op, our biggest problem is keeping her quiet!



Tara is to be featured as Old Dog of the week on the Oldies website  http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=66334
Do have a look as it is a delightful write up, they even put in her photo with her rosette from yesterday hopefully this will find her a home, they really are a lovely website.

I met a lovely man when I was walking Tara and Lexus today. He had adopted a male and female staffie crosses from Battersea Old Windsor. He could not believe that Tara was ten and Lexus almost ten. Tara loved him making a great fuss (Lexus was busy 'throwing up' after eating Ground Elder.)



I am still feeling exhausted after the weekend. I must apologise for saying yesterday Roxy got 3rd in prettiest bitch, it was in Best Rescue, I am SO sorry Roxy and Sam.
Roxy tired out at the end of the day.


Pink Hair has now raised £69 Val wants me attend church like it. I did have a serious conversation in the bank like it today, fortunately I forgot what I looked like, I got some funny looks in Sainsbury's!!

Thank you to ALL who have donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment