Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

17th May

The breaking news late last night revealed that we had exceeded our target for Saffy's Appeal raising £306 in just 48 hours.
We are overwhelmed by the response and would like to say a HUGE thank you to ALL who donated and shared.




I have already done my dogs for the night tonight, though Tara is snoring beside me on the bedroom floor, I purposefully got them out early so Saffy could have her biscuit, as she should not eat later than 10pm before her op tomorrow and no breakfast in the morning.
She had two good runs today and seems in good health.

In the morning I take my daughter and her friend to college, with Saffy, Chance and Angel on board. After the college drop off I will go straight to the vets and leave Saffy there (after signing the consent form.)
I will ring them after 2pm to see when she is ready to be collected.
Probably after I pick her up we will go straight to the ponies 5 mins down the road and she can have a lead walk in familiar surroundings.
I will wash her bedding during the day so she has nice clean bedding once we are home.
I will find out when we are likely to hear the results of the tests.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for today. Fingers and paws crossed that everything goes well.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - we're wishing Saffy a good outcome and was thinking about her on our walk today.

      Delete
  2. So many good wishes for Saffy today:-
    "Good luck Saffy"

    "Aww what a gorgeous girl, hope the results are positive and she can focus on a new home"

    "Good luck Saffy
    what a sweetie heart she looks"

    "She's gorgeous - what a sweet face.
    Keeping everything crossed for her xx"

    "Awwwwwwwwwwwww Saffy you adorable cutie xxxx"

    "Sending lots of positive vibes xxxx"

    "gorgeous girl. hope all goes well sending lots of positive vibs xx"

    "Everything crossed today for Saffy xx"

    "Fingers crossed saffy.Hope all go,s well :-)"

    "Everything is crossed for you today little Saffy"

    "Aw Good Luck wee saffy x"

    ReplyDelete