Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

1st May

We made the most of the driest sunny day for a long while and possibly the only one this week.
Samantha Keen came over this morning and did some more training with Boycie and Chance and also took some stunning photos of them and also Saffy.

In the afternoon I went to Cranleigh and had an hour to kill before I picked my son up so I took Tara with me and walked her there.
 It was a very civilised walk for us along a footpath and then into a field.
Crossing the road into the field we passed a very muddy Labrador who lunged towards us, his owner didn't look very amused or reply to my greeting, perhaps she was frustrated by her dogs behaviour!
 Although the field had a boundary it was not securely fenced but Tara was quite safe off the lead and took no notice of a Spaniel who came into the other side of the field. None of the other dogs we have would have been safe doing this, including our own and this is a big positive for her.
Chance

I then took Chance along the footpath. We met children on bikes who rode very fast past us, a boy running and then in the car park a boy bouncing a tennis ball!
Chance was a good boy, he certainly had a busy day.
Boycie

No comments:

Post a Comment