Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

6th July

And we are in!
Gareth's advice paid off and we are in this weeks Surrey Advertiser!
It is quite small and remember what Gareth said about the photo not being any good? If my head really is that shape I need to be seriously worried!
Also a few mistakes, Sam Keen is, as you know, one of our helpers and does not work at Pets At Home. Also I did not say Jesse needed milk every quarter of an hour, that would be ridiculous, it was meant to say every three to four hours ( I possibly wrote it like this 3/4 hours ) hence the mistake.
 I did not expect all I had written to be printed, but yes, I take full responsibility for the rant!
















Wet here today but not as bad as many have had it, my sympathy to those of you affected.
Jesse enjoyed 'wet play,' at the ponies. He loves the tack room, a treasure trove of delight for him. He swung off the string of a hay net, tossed a sponge around, rolled in the loose hay and dug little holes after delicious and exciting scents. Nine weeks on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Well done!!!! There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, just some tunnels are longer than others!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent --- and stop moaning about the shape of your head! As sosmeone once said: "there's no such thing as bad publicity - the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about

    ReplyDelete