Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

27th July

They are keeping Chance!

I had left it that they would ring me on Thursday (yesterday) to let me know how things were going as long as things were ok until  then, of course, so I had been holding my breath, relaxing a little more as each day went by. Then Thursday afternoon the call came, right number, then a strange voice saying, 'Regarding Chance,' my heart stopped, 'who should I make the cheque out to?'
It is the most wonderful home on a farm which is part of a country estate and the dogs are not confined at all which I thought would suit him perfectly as long as he could cope with so much freedom, it seems he can.

Chance has a new home!
What a lovely 'rags to riches' story, pound dog to country estate!
It is a miracle! But we were certainly in need of one!

I take Saffy and Boycie to Wey farm kennels later this morning, not a happy task but at least it is not for long.
Val and Stuart are picking Tara up tonight.

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful Chance news, and what a significant reward to all your work for these dogs. Let's hope things will now go, on a roll, as they say

    ReplyDelete