Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

10th July

Sorry for the lack of posts, we have been resting on our laurels! Nothing wrong just been getting distracted and running out of time!

Blaze


I took Boycie for a walk at the rec on Sunday and was just returning down the village when I was accosted by a lady driving past! She introduced herself and it was none other than Luci who adopted a dog called Blaze from us some years back, she also helps Val at Battersea Old Windsor, it is Luci's boss who donates the wine.
Boycie was wearing his harness and she came over and gave him a fuss remarking on what a lovely boy he is.
Apparently she spotted us and thought Staffie! In chilworth being walked by a lady with mauvy pink hair, it must be! Whereas I thought, glamorous blonde lady in black sports car, why the heck is she speaking to me!

1 comment:

  1. Just love it! I think you should pay me and Ali taylor for getting you to dye your hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete