Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

25th July

Ok we are in survival mode now. All outside jobs including dog walking first and last thing, siesta in middle of day!
Cooler tomorrow? I hope so!


Angel has been collected by David and Pat at great personal cost. A seventy mile drive taking nearly two hours.
I am so very grateful to them and for Angel's sake that she doesn't have to go into kennels.
David and Pat you are stars! Thank you.


Ha ha ha! Thanks for putting us right in your comment Mark! No I don't follow football and I probably am the only person in the world not to recognise Michael Owen! I stumbled across a bizarre link on facebook.
We all know the Staffie was the real celeb, look at that big Staffie grin, looks like Toby adopted by David and Diana. 
Is this Michael Owen?
Not only did I not recognise Michael Owen,  I said he was a human, I was wrong, he is a footballer!


 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-2177729/London-2012-Olympics-Michael-Owen-Battersea-Dogs-Home.html?ito=feeds-newsxml


Finally tired of Jesse pup haranguing Tara when she was in her crate, so we let her out. She was fantastic with him! Gently and patiently putting him in his place until eventually he backed off, at least for a bit.
Anyone with an older female Stafford want to adopt a feisty male pup?
Better still adopt Tara and the pup together!

No comments:

Post a Comment