Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

9th February

11.45pm Snowing again!
Quite wet snow and can still see road as I write this but I think it's meant to freeze afterwards so we will have to see what the morning brings.
We were asked by the local RSPCA officer if we could take a youngish pup today, the dog was being given up voluntarily but the owners sorted it themselves, just as well as I don't know where we could have put it.

I haven't mentioned Lexus for a while, just in case you thought that was because he was behaving I can assure you that is NOT the case.
He has now initiated Tara into his pre breakfast barking routine. As soon as he comes in from the garden in the morning he launches himself, with his ears flapping like a cartoon dog, and Tara joins in. He does it regardless of who is there or whatever else is going on. One morning recently Sam was standing next to the radiator before leaving for the bus, Lexus launched himself towards him barking madly ears flapping ...

He has chewed all the expensive little pots of face cream my sister sent me for Christmas, my fault for leaving them in the lounge I suppose, no chance of warding off the wrinkles now.

He cuddled up next to me sofa on the sofa tonight while I watched the ten o'clock news and Question Time.
His 'wind' was so bad it may my eyes water! He even breaks wind during his walk!
I have just heard him having a sneezing fit. Because his legs are so short, when he sneezes he bangs his nose on the ground!
I walked him with Tara today ... Still 'Darby and Joan,' though they nearly had a run in over a stick.

That Dog! But we wouldn't be without him.

12.30 am Still Snowing!

2 comments:

  1. Another definite Christmas Card picture. Just seeing it makes us smile. But thank goodness we are not down-wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gareth, Alison and I do so enjoy your comments. It's like waiting for the blog to be posted. Thank you so much for making it worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete