Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

5th February

Felt less enamoured with the snow this morning, a sort of snow hangover. Not helped by the fact I was woken by one of the dogs at 5am. Went downstairs and took Boycie out, struck by how warm it was, followed by Chance. Got up again at 7am to realise I had taken the wrong dog out. It was Angel who had been crying as she had an upset tum, the evidence of which awaited me.
So Angel had to go out first, thus upsetting the routine, followed by frequent trips outside by me as I cleaned up.  Every time I went out Boycie and Chance started to whine or bark, plus having to take boots off and on each time I came in.
 Not the start to Sunday morning I had hoped for. By the time I eventually finished everyone it was 9am, too late to go back to bed with a cuppa.

 Not happy
.
The disgruntled mood lasted all day.

 Camera not charged so no snow pics, well a few of Chance on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment