Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

1st April

Cleo Operation Appeal      Target £500            Left to Raise Just   £99    

If  10 people gave  £5.00 each   and another  10  gave £4.90     we would reach our target!

Go on even YOU can spare £4.90  this spring weekend!


Harry and Trixie


Still struggling with this "man-flu," have to intersperse my day with little lie downs, what with that and the hour change I have only just finished the days tasks. Still I must be feeling better if I am badgering you for money again. Bob Geldof has nothing on me!

The SBT Forum set up between Battersea/Breed Clubs/Rescue are organising their next meeting. I am unable to attend this time as it is too far away, I don't know if Valerie is going. They are discussing microchipping and changes that can be made to make it more efficient and promote responsible ownership, which I welcome. As it stands people chip their dog then abandon it or give it away anyway and it just makes our job even harder and costs us money to change it over.


Harry and Trixie on the ferry

Lush the store in Guildford have confirmed our invite to do a presentation on 16th April. I will let you know times when I hear but everyone is welcome to support us. Any well behaved Guildford Staffords are welcome too but they do need to be "bombproof."

No comments:

Post a Comment