Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

7th April


Sandy in the field

See, I told you not to be too hasty with discarding your coat, you needed it first thing this morning didn't you?
Though maybe not by lunchtime! Another hot walk for Sandy and Spryte. They found a puddle in the field to cool down in but neither attempted drinking it, I am pleased to say. I am sure my observations  of Sandy yesterday are correct and she is not used to getting hot, after her run in the field today she kept looking to me for something, I think she wanted a drink and knew I could supply it but was not sure how, as, of course  I needed to take her home or to the river for it and could not just produce it out of my pocket.

As for eating fruit and veg, we were given a pineapple recently and several of the dogs have enjoyed eating the skin, including Sandy who ate the bottom of it! I am sure Staffords eat more fruit and veg than other breeds, they love it!




Sandy and Spryte running

Do think of Sally and Simon tomorrow afternoon as they take Bullseye to meet  potential new owners Melissa and Patrick. We do hope all the dogs like each other and Bullseye can have the loving home he deserves.
Cooling off

No comments:

Post a Comment