Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

16th April

How did your day begin?
I had a much quieter start with the dogs not waking me and then I was down the garden standing beneath this cherry tree!




Surely it doesn't get any better than this?
It doesn't seem that long ago we were knee deep in snow, then i noticed shoots on the wild rosebush I stand next to whilst waiting for the dogs  to do their business, at first it was barely light in the mornings ,now this, I can think of no better way to start the day.




Due to Lush cancelling us I have had a much easier Saturday than normal. I managed some gardening and gave each of the dogs plenty of unhurried attention.



Here is a picture of Cleo enjoying the sunshine after one of her physio walks.
On Monday it will be six weeks since she had her operation and she is going back to AndersonAbercrombie for an xray to see how her leg is healing and hopefully find out how we proceed from now on.

We are still £49 short of our target for money towards her operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment