Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

14th December

The weather remains pleasant for dog walking BUT it's coming back they tell us so we make the most of it.
The dogs all had good walks again today.
On Sandy and Spryte's walk we met a man with two small dogs (a tibetan terrier? I think, and one of those circus dogs, with a poodle like coat, whose name escapes my menopausal brain at the moment!)
Anyway, Sandy lay down but would not come back to me, instead bounding up to the man, who I then heard saying,"calm down, calm down". She then turned her attention to the dogs and someone growled to which the man then reprimanded his dog "Barney". I called again and this time she bounded back to me, thank goodness, and I explained she had been kept in a flat and not walked so everything was a bit new. He seemed unperturbed and carried on with his walk. Phew!
She and Spryte were interacting more.
It seems to have gone quiet on the phone calls and emails but crazy on the roads with people more agitated than usual and driving faster and with less tolerance. I was pushed and shoved by old ladies in Sainsburys yesterday! Season of goodwill......?

No comments:

Post a Comment