Pages

Thursday 9 December 2010

9th December

Still cold!
Walked Sandy with Spryte (my daughter tells me I have been spelling her name wrong and as she named her she should know!) A good hours walk and the first time she has been off lead again since last Friday.
She is really getting the hang of this running thing and was really enjoying herself. She came back to me when I called even when she was out of sight round a bend. I was careful not to overcall her which I know I have a tendency to do. She still has trouble with her brakes though, using my legs to stop! She still does not relate to other dogs and ignored Sprytes attempts to start a game but was good meeting other dogs. I think she could live with "the right" male dog.
Having treated all the dogs with Advocate tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment