Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

4th December

Mud and frost this morning!

My car was worked on all day and all the work now completed but not in time for the re-test so still no certificate.
ATS who did it for me were great and kept the cost down but I am still considerably lighter in the bank balance area.
Millie as a puppy

Worst of all the dogs had to stay at home. Jessie took them out and they had Marrow bones to chew but they were all stir crazy when I got in. Hopefully tomorrow we can be back in routine and they can have a good run before I take all the crates out yet again and take it for its re-test in the afternoon.
 Next year I am going to plan ahead.

We have received a further donation of £150 by post.

Also we have heard from the family who adopted Millie. Millie was one of Harry and Trixies pups we took her in with her sister. Harry and Trixie are now owned by Sam Horscroft.
Millie is now five, unbelievable. She lived with George the Bulldog who sadly passed away last year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali,

    Thank you so much for sharing Millie's picture with me - i am so chuffed and she is absolutely stunning ( Just like her mum & dad ! )

    I keep looking at her picture and trying to see who she resembles the most , she has the frame of Harry as Trix is quite small & dinky .. I wonder if Millie makes the same noises as H&T do lol .

    Thanks so much - And Mummy & Daddy say hello Millie xxxx

    Love

    Sam , Jim , Harry & Trixie xxx

    ReplyDelete