Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

5th December

This morning I awoke to a text from Val saying it was snowing with her!
 I peeped outside, it was still dark, there was a frost, it was hard to see what the sky was doing but it had that hushed feel. I texted Val back, 'Not snowing here yet, but it feels like it might.' I took Lex and Sprite out and then Chloe. As Chloe came back up the garden a flake began to fall. 'It's snowing!' I announced to my son who was pouring himself some cereal, he grunted disbelievingly and took himself into the other room. Next time I looked out it really was snowing, heavily, and everything was covered.

It was only a shower but in some places it has stayed. Another first for the pups, Rosie went mad, Chloe missed it really as most of it had gone by the time she went out again. Kate sent me these lovely pictures of Jesse with Moose and Lara.

Jesse's first snow.
We got up in the frost this morning then as soon as we started our walk the snow came down! Jesse spent half the walk licking the ground where it settled! It stopped so isn't very deep but thought I'd get some photos for you in the garden when we got back.
Last night Jesse settled with a bone and was laid next to me by the sofa letting me stroke him.
 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment