Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

22nd March

Have heard back from Guildford BC regarding the STAFFORD WALK     and they wish us every success!
So we have a green light and we are ready to go.
Boycie


Yesterday, having a bit of free time I had my own little Agility Competition with Boycie, Angel and Chance. It involved taking a photo of them jumping a jump. At first I thought Angel was going to be the winner as it took me less goes to get a good picture, but when I looked at the photos I saw it was not that good a shot and that I had three fairly good shots of Chance. So I declared him the winner!
Angel


It was amazing how just trying to control them for a particular purpose made it more focused and ordered.
 I have just broken off writing this to do my dogs for the night and as I have mentioned before I play out my own little imaginary agility as each tears up from the garden and stops by the back door. I gesture for a Sit and Wait then open the door and they bound in, skidding to a halt to await their biscuit
Chance with the winning jumps
In my mind I can hear the roar of the crowd, gasps of awe at the wonderful control I have, and the breathtaking speed of the dogs ... well we can all dream ... on occasions.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Boycie, Angel and Chance! Congratulations on getting the photos Alison, no mean feate when you are on your own taking photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete