Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

11th March

DID YOU SEE IT?
Did you manage to see the Stafford Agility Display at Crufts?

We watched live on Youtube and it was absolutely fantastic!
Kerry and Rhea were amazing AND Guildford SBT Rescue got a mention, how brill was that?
This was just what I needed to get me to pick myself up off the floor and carry on.

Kerry ran Rhea and her husband Simon ran Neighla her older dog.
Ali Taylor's dog Squirt was there with Laura and Jo-Ann Essex had her two amazing dogs Bacon and Mouse who were also competing in the Crufts agility and they are show dogs and star in films and commercials.
Lesley Mc Fayden was behind the scenes organising it all.
Ali Taylor, Jo-Ann Essex and Lesley are all part of the Stafford Forum I think you will agree with me that this went a long way to promote the breed.

Val has some photos of Rhea's run and we will try and put the Youtube  link on when we have it.

Thanks for your kind comments on the Boycie encounter. I can assure you my hand is the least of it, my pride and the rescue bank balance are in a far worse state!

1 comment:

  1. Rhea and Neighla was fantastic and brought a tear to my eye. The last time I saw Rhea was when she was a little puppy taking her and her litter mates from her mother to Alison's. It makes it all worthwhile seeing a happy well balanced dog with a loving family who adore her.x

    ReplyDelete