Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

16th March

10 days to go to our next Stafford Walk Starting from Manor Hotel (Premier Inn) Guildford Rd, Godalming.           
GU7 3BX      Sunday 25th March 11am    £3.00 entry
Come and walk your Stafford with pride.


I spoke to my friend in Scotland today. She said they had had some lovely spring days perfect for hanging out washing, adding,'Not that I did.'
 Today was another beautiful day for getting out in the garden and lifting your spirits, but I did neither. Despite the wonderful spring weather this week I have had neither the time nor the heart to enjoy it.

A friend's husband is restoring one of the sheds at the Gunpowder Mills and I stopped to chat with Lexus and Tara on their walk. Tara made a fuss of the men but kept jumping up so I put her back on the lead. Lex had already disappeared, mooching around the building and the men's tools. I called him back once only for him to disappear again and walk straight into someones garden to explore in there. I managed to persuade him out and continued the walk before he got into anymore mischief, the men were laughing, I bet he would love to accompany his owner to work and potter around all day and play ball ...

2 comments:

  1. accompany his owner to work and potter around all day and play ball ...
    Is that what Dave really does? Sounds perfect to me- "GIVE US A JOB"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would like to potter around all day and play ball. But work is not like that at all. Really rather boring, it would be nice to have Lexus there to brighten the place up and give us all a laugh.

    ReplyDelete