Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

15th March

I hope you have all enjoyed watching the Stafford Agility at Crufts, wasn't it great?
Paul O'Grady spoke up well for Staffords too and generally there seems to be lots of positive feed back from Sunday at Crufts. This is due to the work of the Stafford Forum and Battersea, I am amazed how quickly it has had an effect.
Khan and Lexus (best friends)
Paul has been at Battersea filming for a programme for a while, I will keep you informed.

Thank you to those of you who have made donations towards the vet bill incurred on Saturday it is greatly appreciated.

I am still struggling a bit to keep all the dogs happy, today was particularly difficult as we give a friend of Jessie a lift to college meaning we can only take three dogs instead of four and I was not able to get home until after lunch.
When I did the dogs at home were quite wound up. Thankfully there aren't many days like that.
Khan and Lexus definitely miss Dave being around. Lexus has played up so much recently that I am no longer finding it amusing.
The two most notable incidents are when I found him with his head deep inside a brand new bag of food, like a pig in a trough, but even worse, whilst wrestling the bag to the floor he had knocked down some packets of worming granules, which had spilled everywhere! I am not sure how much he ate but his belly was almost touching the ground and 'nature has been taking it's course,' ever since!
Then the other morning he climbed up and removed Sam's cup of squash from the mantel piece above the fire, at least 5ft high, he was only in there for 20 mins.

That Dog ... again!

No comments:

Post a Comment