Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

21st March

What a beautiful day! Perfect as far as I am concerned. My daughter had lessons cancelled at college too so I had a wonderful free morning.
Only 3 days left now before our   Stafford Walk    and I emailed both local authorities and the police at last!!
The police were the most efficient and pleasant, saying the officers on duty that day would be informed but they did not expect any issues.
One authority has not yet replied but they were helpful on the phone and told me which department to email.
The other (I shall not name and shame) said the equivalent of, they couldn't stop us but they would make a note for their records in case they had any complaints!!!


I am getting a bit worried we may not have enough room in the pub car park so I asked the Golf Club opposite if we might be able to use their massive car park but they said there would not be room as they were very busy at the weekend, I said I thought it always looked quiet, but well  ... I think that was a,'No.'
Though they didn't seem to notice when we parked a horsebox there and unloaded a small Welsh pony, the other week ..
The weather too looks like its set fair ...we look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment