Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

5th September

The kennels called this morning to say they think that Peppa may be deaf! It was quite a shock but they carried out quite extensive tests so I feel sure they are right. I thought through the contact I had with her when I took her in the other day but couldn't really think of anything except when I first arrived and four of us went out into the garden calling her and she appeared not to hear. Well, well, that changes things a bit. I do know a lady who 'sign' trains dogs and has two deaf Staffies herself so that's a call I need to make tomorrow.
Anyone up for the challenge of offering her a home? She is a real sweetie.


Boycie is getting better on his medicine though he threw up his tablet this morning, we had to extract it from the mess and feed it to him again! It worked, but hardly the start to the day one wants!
We made sure they all had a good run today as the forecast  for tomorrow looks dreadful.
Boycie and Sandy chased birds across a freshly harrowed field, ever the optimists, it was a wonderful sight!

I predict we will struggle to even get them out to do their business tomorrow.They will do that unique Staffy 'brakes on' when we open the back door. Might get chance to write the blog earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment