Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

21st September

Had a fantastic session today with David and Helen from Living with Wolves.
Angel thoroughly enjoyed herself. The verdict was that it would take time working to de-sensitise her but that she was a lovely, bright little dog who needed plenty of mental stimulation.
I have some great photos and will put it all together in a few days.
My thanks to David and Helen for giving so freely of their time.

Have officially 'lost the plot'. I was convinced I had forgotten Sapphire's booster, even checked her vacc card, asked the vets to check, no record. Took her in this morning and only after she had her injection did we all realise she had had it after all! Some confusion over her name Sapphire/saffy and not opening her card fully! So poor Saff has been vaccinated twice, it shouldn't hurt her, but I am seriously concerned about my memory!


Princess
 Thanks Gareth for a vote of confidence.

My vet was despondent about some of the things she sees with Staffies. When I told her I thought things were worse than ever and we couldn't home anything she suggested 'clearing the decks'. Putting down the ones that were sticking to make way for ones we could home!
That would mean Saffy, Jade, Angel and Sandy all going... I couldn't do it of course but it does make you think. It is nearly a year since we took sandy in, You have to ask, was it right to take her out of that situation just to sit in rescue?
Have renewed efforts on posters I wonder if we could put one on google ads?

On a cheery note, have heard from Kerry that Reah is taking part in an agility display at Discover  Dogs.
And heard from the family who adopted Princess, Spryte and Jade's mum, nearly four years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment