Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

22nd september

Happy Birthday Dave!

Today is my husbands birthday. I know I sometimes make him out to be 'bad cop' over the dogs but he does have a lot to put up with.....like being 2 dogs over our limit for weeks. For being 1 dog over our limit for most of the two years since he was made redundant.

He walks Khan & Lexus everyday and often walks Spryte and two rescues especially on Saturdays when I am working.
We couldn't have managed with so many dogs without his help.

I constantly flout the rules, like having no dogs in the bedroom.

So I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to him on his birthday for all he does for the rescue and

especially for falling in love with LEXUS and letting him be part of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. So it's true - dogs do look like their owners

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH TO DAVE.
    PS
    ANY VET WHO SUGGESTS CLEARING THE DECKS OF HEALTHY DOGS TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE ATTRACTIVE ONES WOULD NOT GET MY CUSTOM
    not ONLY IS THIS SUGGESTION POINTLESS, BUT ALSO GOES AGAINST THE VET PROFESSION TO HELP ALL ANIMALS

    ReplyDelete