Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

3rd September

Sorry there was no blog yesterday. Hubbie, who is normally last to bed in the wee small hours, suddenly decided he was going to bed at 11pm! As my laptop is on the bed this meant I couldn't write the blog but far worse the dogs were thrown out of their normal routine as he does our dogs last thing. Khan had to be physically dragged outside for his visit to the garden as he couldn't understand why he was being asked to go when the rest of the family were watching TV!
My dogs,who are usually done hours before, did not stir, bless them, which just shows how they can be conditioned to accept things.

Boycie has tested positive for Campyla Bacter which is, as far as I am concerned, a relief. He has now started a course of antibiotics, Erythromycin (the very word soothes me) and will soon be fine. Even I began to wonder if it was a food allergy, you can understand how easily it could be mis-diagnosed.
Quite frustrating as they have to test positive before you can get the treatment, which is a lengthy process. My vets had some in stock so he has already started on his treatment.

Technology overcome new dogs should be appearing on website shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment