Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

16th November

Yesterday I saw Chloe. She has now had her second treatment for her mange and did not have such a bad reaction, she also has the most beautiful coat of fur.
It is a miracle that we have seen over and over again when using Promeris Duo to treat Demodex mange. It is not nice to use and they sometimes  have a severe reaction, as Chloe did, but that is the treatment doing its stuff and killing the mites. If you remember when we treated Chloe, Jane was away and the other vet questioned why we used Promeris and did not stick with Advocate, which is the accepted treatment, but the Advocate does not go far enough, yet not many vets know about Promeris.
 If you know of a dog suffering from Demodex Mange please tell their owner about Promeris Duo. I really should write to the company who make it and tell them what excellent results we have had (maybe we will get some free products too.)
Chloe is supposed to be Staffie x English Bulldog. Abi has googled some pics and says she does look like some of them but it would be hard to guess if you didn't know, I think she looks a bit like a Fox Terrier here.





Rosie this evening.
Rosie was spayed today. The vets said she was very well behaved, I picked her up just after 3pm. She is feeling pretty sorry for herself and has not yet eaten anything, poor girl.
Update 10.30pm she has now had a little to eat. She is so sweet despite not feeling well and is seeking out the other dogs to lie next to.

I have been trying to buy some more marrow bones to keep the dogs quiet in their crates. Before I have got some from a Butchers in Cranleigh but as I have not been over there for a while I have tried elsewhere. Today I was successful but they were huge knuckle bones not like the ones I had before. Jesse, Angel and Sprite had one and we enjoyed some peace and quiet but both Angel and Jesse have huge bloated tums! I hope its not going to come back on me!

Not long now till the Stafford walk. I have bought some more pink hair dye so I show up. The weather is supposed to be good unlike tomorrow for my lessons.
I have a cold and am not feeling great but lets try and make it a great day like it was last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment