Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

24th November

 What a day! Though thankfully not as bad as forecast, we managed to do six out of eight booked lessons, I got through two coats.
Having complained about the two puppies on Thursday, now we have three! Chloe has come back as she is to be spayed next week.
Having been out for eight hours and soaked to the skin I really just wanted to get in have a hot bath, hot food and relax, not be settling in a new dog. It was a bit chaotic to start with and poor Chloe had to adjust as she has had a lovely home with Abi and Ernie and Archie, and of course everyone else kicked off. However all have settled now and I got my bath.
Angel is coughing so Jesse must have had Kennel Cough, it is just as well we erred on the side of caution. Kate will foster him again once he is clear. I can't believe it. After years of using boarding kennels when KC was the norm, I can't believe Jesse managed to pick it up and now we will have it being passed for weeks until we are clear.
I include a pic of Chloe playing with Ernie, also a video clip which I uploaded thinking it was a photo and now cannot remove. I apologise but I don't think it will play.

Chloe and Ernie having fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment