Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

14th November

What a beautiful day.
Angel.

Rosie had two good walks today. The first on her own over at the ponies, she went off lead most of the time.
The second with Sprite and my daughter Jessie. Again she went off lead for most of it and ran after Sprite a couple of times so she had a really good run. Only once did she start to jump all over Jessie and had to go back on the lead for awhile.She seems tired tonight.
She will now jump happily into the crate in the back of the car, and most times go willingly into her crate in the house. She is now really hungry and eating all her food, she also settles in the house as long as there is not too much 'traffic' passing through.

All my posters for the dog walk had been taken down again. I would love to know who 'polices' it.
Last year there were lots of council workers around as they were changing the route of the bridleway, but not so this year.

Jesse is beginning to get a bit frustrated only being on lead walks. He had some time out tonight whilst I prepared dinner. He demanded whatever I was cutting up and made a lovely mess with carrots, leeks and potatoes!

I started walking dogs at 1.30pm and didn't finish until 4.30pm.
I have had a lovely free few days but back to work tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Yes, who does take down posters? It's not as if they're publicizing Hitler Youth or Loonies - but there's obviously a great deal of intelligent, mannerly people around. I was reading a notice on a telegraph post (about a Missing Cat as it happens. I was standing about two feet away from said post yet a family of four Proud Dad, Slutty Mum and hamburger-eating kids, truculently walked between me and said post. Well, you've got to laugh - or cry!!

    ReplyDelete