Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

17th April

Apparently 'doing ones business,' is no longer a necessity first thing in the morning, at least not for Boycie,Saff or Tara, who all had a very quick wee and then headed hastily back inside for breakfast! It must have been something to do with the weather!
Angel,'Throw the ball then.'

My day was dominated by an appointment in the afternoon for what was described, much to the amusement of my children, as a 'minor operation.' The removal of a mole, as recommended by a doctor I saw last July. There is a three month waiting list for this and I am embarrassed to admit I missed my first appointment, completely forgot, and had to book another. Determined not to forget again I organised my day, my week even, around it.
Given my lifestyle I do not find it easy arriving somewhere in the afternoon smelling reasonably sweet. Also due to the position of the mole I arranged for all jobs requiring stretching and lifting to be done beforehand.
Still it is not easy, animals do not understand why they should be hurried and things always take far longer than I think.
Despite all this I had done it, I was showered, hair washed,wearing clean fresh smelling clothes and with ten minutes to spare, unheard of.
I was apprehensive both about the procedure and the possible results.
Boycie

The doctor, an expert in this field, took one look and asked me why I was worried about it. Apparently it was fine, I did not have to have it removed and walked out a free woman!
It was no big deal, especially with what so many of my friends face, yet I had not even had to go through this. I was almost looking forward to having an excuse to take it easy!
Here's a dog who knows how to take it easy!

Val too, has recently had some worrying tests, but been given the all clear. It would appear that for the moment at least, the two of us have more work to do ... now I wonder what that could be?

1 comment:

  1. Pulling our hair out in frustration, trying to get perfectly good Staffords a home. Raising awareness on the plight of the breed, stop back street breeding, raising funds,neutering promoting responsible ownership even if I have to shout at the top of my voice!!!!! You know the expletives I use Alison! Walking the dogs clearing up after them etc,etc,etc.

    ReplyDelete