Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

11th April

We had all four seasons in one day today!
We did not get rain until the evening here but then it poured with hail stones settling like snow in Godalming. It cleared as the sun went down producing the most amazing double rainbow.

Yesterday I wrote and sent off the descriptions of the five dogs with us, Sapphire,Angel,Boycie,Chance and Tara for the 'Adopt Me,' slot in Dogs Today Magazine. They like it done a particular way with a 100 word statement as if written by the dog! Its a good idea, but took me a long time, I purposefully did it in the day instead of in the evening when I keep falling asleep.
I have not heard anything back either about the ads or the article, I do hope it all goes ahead as it has taken a considerable amount of time and effort and we could do with some coverage.
Angel having a drink.

I really need to get on and make the rescue into a charity, just get caught up with general life and now the evenings are lighter I don't get in until 8pm.
Everything is still the same and you can donate via paypal. We are desperately low on funds and struggling  to feed the five dogs in our care, if you do think we are doing a good job and could make a donation however small it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment