Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

28th April

And still it rains!
But a lovely evening and hopefully fine tomorrow.
All dogs had a good walk or run today, I took Tara and Lexus to the now 'controversial,' gunpowder mills. Controversial because Guildford Borough Council have cut down the trees and the villagers are complaining. It does look fairly desecrated, I am always too distracted looking for approaching dogs to take much notice.
There is now flood water lying on the lower ground, I took some photos of Tara pottering near it but cannot find the relevant wire to share them with you at the moment if it re-appears I will add them.

Lexus has been misbehaving  as usual. He stole and ate Sara's unopened packet of Hula Hoops!
Then when I was taking him and Khan down the garden my elderly neighbour came out of her door (we share a driveway) and asked if I could help her with something. Whilst we were talking Lexus managed to slip the lead and took himself off cocking his leg on the Wheelie bin, shameful!
As he regularly trots down to our garden off the lead I didn't bother putting him back on but said loudly.'Come on Lex, down the garden.' He is normally so good but not this time, not with Mrs H. standing watching, this time he heads down her garden, evading my desperate grab, shooting forward, not just a little way but right on he continues so I have to follow with Khan. 'Oh no, this NEVER happens,' I say desperately as Mrs H. watches not one but two dogs trampling her precious garden.
It IS true.
 This never normally happens but  I am not convincing anyone now.
 Mrs H. shakes her head and turns back to her house
 ... that dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment