Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

6th December

Tara has been given a clean bill of health!
No blood in the urine sample, blood tests clear.
It was quite a surprise as I was preparing myself for bad news although she did look remarkably well when she trotted off with James at the vets this morning.
Now we know there are no lurking nasties we can get on and find her a home.
There will be an ad in the Surrey Advertiser this Friday and in the Guildford Times next Wednesday.

She had to miss breakfast so was very pleased to be fed. I left the door of her crate open while I had lunch, Lexus had warmed her bed whilst she was at the vets and she took herself in and sniffed around and then rolled around on her back. It was the first time she has taken herself in there.

Later I walked her with Lexus. He insisted on taking a tennis ball and they trotted along happily enough, he with the ball in his mouth. She is slightly taller but he is at least twice as wide as she is!
When we reached the field Tara began eating grass and I kicked Lexus' ball. She wanted to chase but i stopped her. After he had had a run I clipped him on and let Tara off. She tore round the field giving the odd high pitched bark, doing that mad 'Staffie' thing. At one point she crashed right into him!

Just out of shot, Bella, Hippo and Bonbon and Chance
 Run over, I clipped them back on and they trotted home.



I found the photos of the Stafford Walk I thought I had lost, here is one on the Lammas land.

No comments:

Post a Comment