Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

28th December

I was woken at 7am by Kye. It was genuine because I tried to get him out as quickly as I could but was just not quick enough getting my boots on and poor chap couldn't hold it. Never mind there was a dog towel handy! Dear Kye still squats to 'pee' and does it almost immediately you are outside, as he spent most of his puppy hood in flats it is not surprising and remarkable he is trained at all.
Tara

I was not impressed when it started raining just as I got the two oldies,Tara and Lexus out for their walk, however it soon stopped and failed to dampen spirits. Tara went mad in the woods putting her tail between her legs and careering madly around performing last minute hand brake turns. You would never know she was ten, it makes me marvel how agile they are as a breed. Playing ball with Sapphire and Angel I am amazed at their speed, they are faster than the ball when I throw it down a slope, incredible.
Tara and Lexus are so comfortable together I indulge in a little fantasy that they know each other from their past, it is a possibility. It is still a treat to walk them both.

Our dog of the day is Kye.
Kye is 9 months old and spent the first part of his life in inappropriate homes in flats with young children and being passed from home to home by internet ads. By the time he was 7 months he had had a different home for each month of his life.
He is Staffie crossed with something much bigger poss German Shepherd.
He is quick to learn but requires ongoing training especially within a home environment.
He could live with another dog but must not be allowed to play continuously.
He would best be suited to a home with teenage children upwards due to boisterousness.
An experienced home would be best.

1 comment:

  1. I love kye to bits, and if I didnt have Roxie and the boarders I would have had him in a heartbeat! Fingers crossed this fantastic lad gets a home soon :)

    ReplyDelete