Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

21st December

BT engineer has been. Partial solution and internet restored. Dave will sort phones as it is due to our extension wire.
Fortunately engineer was a dog lover/owner and pretty accepting sort of a chap seemingly unfazed by conditions in our abode!


Some of the feed bowls
 I have been helping someone else and in total today I have fed 11 dogs, 6 ponies, 2 cats, 2 pigs and 5 of us.
I have walked 9 of the dogs, some of them more than once! No wonder I feel weary.
I also did my main Christmas food shop which I found ridicuously stressful not least paying for it all!

No snow and fairly mild but horribly messy underfoot, my kitchen floor is black again.

Received a card  from the Chief Executive of Battersea and other members of the forum including our friend Ali Taylor. It is the picture of the Staffies plus knitted Staffie in front of Westminster bearing their slogan, 'Staffies are softer than you think.'
I feel very proud to be part of it all.

A bag of food of this size lasts a week.

All done!
 Also lovely to get cards from owners of dogs we have homed, a great one from Syd.









Just to let you know, we sorted something for the two dogs and their seven pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment