Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

19th August

What a different day! Glorious!
Boycie was good over night, but of course everyone else is unsettled and upset, hard when you can't keep everyone happy.
10'clock Boycie was at vets having general check and first vaccination. Jane the vet thinks he is about three. He is muscled but underweight.
He has had upset tum so I have put him on Science diet chicken and rice just to ease him through the change of environment.
Back at the ponies he had a walk. Again trotting along not too interested in anything. Once home I presented him with more food but he wasn't interested which sent me into a panic. I left him quietly and I am pleased to say he has eaten well this evening and shown more interest on his walk.
I am beginning to think it is less likely that he has been lost.
Taz, formerly Marley was neutered on Tuesday. He had his follow up today and is healing well. He is now chipped.

Can I just say HI to all regular followers and welcome to Janey who has just joined taking us up to nine.
Please feel you can comment, I know it is more one way than some groups but it would be intersting to hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment