Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

9th August


Jess
 I am sorry I am finding it much harder getting up to speed than I thought. It is already the tenth, though this is really the blog for the ninth!
I had no lessons today and was looking forward to spending the majority of the day catching up on some much needed paperwork. Alas! This was not to be as I did not get home until 7pm still with dogs and family to feed! My poor toes having been healed by the sea last week are sore and aching once again and I was too exhausted to start any paperwork promptly falling asleep!
David and Pat brought Angel back today. They have kept her for twelve days, really helping us. I cannot thank them enough. They have driven from Oxfordshire twice to collect her and bring her back and Pat was in tears as they said goodbye and then on the phone at the first opportunity to see how she was!
I didn't have much to report as she was very quiet. Possibly she was resigned or depressed but I think she was quite happy to slot back in to a familiar routine despite the fact she had more comfort and freedom with them. This is in fact a huge achievment as this is a dog who does not kennel, yet she appears to have taken these changes in her stride.
 I saw a video of her eating next to their dog Jess. On finishing first Angel helped herself to Jess' food. A stern word from David and she backed off and SAT DOWN!Unbelievable!
They cannot keep her as Jess is very unhappy with another dog in her home but we have found out more about her, that perfect home must be out there somewhere!


Angel
 Just to touch on topical matters. Dave had to drive to Dorking this evening to collect Sara,our eldest daughter, from the station where she had waited in vain for a train, severe delays or cancellations on trains from Redhill due to the riots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment