Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

29th August

Dave and i discussed last night how we could have a bit of a lie in this morning, having both been busy with things recently. However,it was not to be.
Lexus woke me at 7.30 am with his demented goat noise. I went downstairs to find he was alerting me to the fact his buddy, Khan, had messed in the living room! Deep joy! That sorted I then had to take our three out  which upset Boycie who has been going out first. His protests threatened to wake half the neighbourhood let alone the rest of our house.
Back in, fed, now Boycie's turn. He quickly "perrformed" then ran to the gate, I picked up the mess and followed him to he gate but horror of horrors he had squeezed out of the edge and was gone! No sign by the back door, I ran up the drive, just as he crossed running head down,full pelt ignoring me, I ran into the street, he had stopped to sniff at something I crouched down and called him, he tore back into my arms, thank goodness!
Inside, heart thumping, still shaking I put his dried food in a bowl on the table and went to get a tray of chicken and  rice, he jumped up knocking the dried food which scattered across the kitchen and is still being found by the dogs tonight!
So much for a restful Bank Holiday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment