Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

16th August


Happy birthday Dolly.
 No need to have worried about Cedric he was there again last night in the centre of a very impressive web. However, the second time I went out he had gone and then I spied him making reinforcements to his web on the front of the garage. I watched with interest until I got a cough. Bam! that was it he shot into a crack and lay as if dead, he did not move again during my following visits with each dog. There you are all spider haters all you need to do is cough!
We have agreed to take the male stray from Basingstoke dog warden, well at least we had....there was just something about the way he was found and the fact he is so nice...........so spent the evening scrolling through Dog Lost and maybe............just maybe......... you will have to wait and see!


I heard it was Dolly's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Dolly! From all of us. Apparently she had a lovely day on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment