Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

19th January

Sorry for missing the last two days, it has been a particularly busy week, with things other than dogs for once!
However, with dog business as well, things have rather caught up with me.
Tara Macnara

We remain very busy with lots of dogs 'in residence,' as well as phone calls and emails.
 Four phone calls yesterday, all wanting dogs re-homed.
Four phone calls on Tuesday, though two were enquiries for adopting, have not gone further, the other two were wanting to hand dogs in.
Two calls today, well three including my mobile, all from helpers, which is nice.
Kye and Spryte

It is not easy keeping all the dogs happy, especially with other commitments, but we have a routine and the gang at the moment are fairly settled.
Dave always does our three dogs last thing before coming to bed which for him can be pretty late, or early depending how you look at it. I do the rescue dogs before I retire usually about 11pm.
Amazingly the rescues do not make a sound when Dave does our three and even new dogs quickly fall into this pattern.
I am usually up first and the youngest dog is the first to go out. At the moment it is Kye and he does not normally let me go beyond 7am, and its still dark! But the other Sunday Dave had to be up by 6.30am to take a service, I was really tired and stayed in bed expecting to hear Kye and Chance create when Dave took Khan out. The next thing I knew was Dave bringing me a cup of tea in bed!  Because I didn't go down they didn't stir, unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment