Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

7th october

Congratulations to Kerry Crick and Rhea for their agility win on Sunday meaning Rhea goes up from 4th grade to 5th
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=2362103528705
Rhea was one of a litter of puppies we took in during the summer of 2009
She will be part of a SBT agility team giving a display at Discover Dogs  12th/13th November as part of a SBT day to promote Staffords in a positive light.

We will be also be there on the Welfare Stand and I am hoping to take Peppa (deaf dog) if I can get her steady enough by then.
I have walked her successfully with Spryte twice now and today my friend Steven took Spryte and Khan and I took Peppa and they were fine off lead together.
She also had her booster and then went in Pets at Home and from there walked over to Halfords, a five minute walk through Godalming, and back by which time we were both exhausted.
She is still amazing with her responses it is hard to realise she cannot hear.

Through Ali Taylor's facebook group, 'Staffie with responsible Owner,' we have found bandanas with 'I'M DEAF' on and Ali is treating us to one which is very exciting.

Pets at Home have a charity week from 14th October / 21st October we will be attending on some days ( to be finalised on Monday)

It is SBT Welfare AGM on Sunday in Leicester, Dave and I are attending.
Dave has produced our yearly accounts. I think it only right that you should know what your money goes on which also explains my visit to Halfords with Peppa.
Sapphire whilst busy chasing her ball at the ponies collided with the number plate of my car snapping it off!
It really is like that old joke of the car coming off worse than the dog. anyway despite taking my registration  documents it turned out I needed picture id to obtain a new plate at Halfords, so more successful as a dog training excercise.
Eventually got new plate from a garage, who believed I owned it without photographic  evidence as I drove it there.
Haved charged it down to rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment