Pages

Monday 7 February 2011

7th February

Sorry if my recent blogs have not been up to standard, all due to the flu or whatever it was. I am still not one hundred percent so todays might be found wanting too! I am quite dismayed to find a bout of flu effects my inspiration so badly, even though being exhausted and struggling to keep my eyes open doesn't. I had always hoped, should I be struck with some debilitating disease, I would find comfort in writing down my daily struggles but now it seems that would not be case, I would lie dejectedly in bed unable to form the simplest sentence!

What news of the doggies?
Dolly has been homed. I have received reports of her lying on the sofa with her new owner in front of the fire! Lucky Dolly!
She was an absolute delight whilst she was with us, I dropped her off on Friday and it was hard letting her go. Had someone been with me on the drive home they may have noted,"Alison was unusually quiet."
It's great to hear she is having such a wonderful time she is of course much better off in a home of her own.

With one less it means the other dogs get more attention.
 Sandy and Spryte have recently been having a run in a huge Kale field. Sandy is beginning to relate to Spryte although she will chase her away from me on occasions. Sandy is still good, returning to me for a pat before charging off again. Two high energy girls tearing round the field (Sandy and Spryte I mean, certainly not me at the moment) I managed to take them to the field on most days last week before collapsing back into bed. We will hopefully make agility tomorrow if energy levels allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment