Pages

Saturday 5 February 2011

5th February

Someone said I sounded fed up in my blog yesterday, I am not sure I was, just pointing out whatever you do you seem to get it wrong as far as someone is concerned and it is pretty thankless!

Just a few thoughts tonight on homes and following what I said the other night, that there is no perfect home.
Even amongst the helpers we all do things differently.
However, we have seen something that has occurred several times when, a home comes along for a certain dog and it is such a perfect match it is as if you have fed the details into a computer and it has matched it up for you. I suppose the dogs in question all had specific needs, which is why they needed special homes, also why it is so important to assess them and identify their particular needs.
The dogs that come to mind are :- Hippo, Reuben, Poppy and Saffy but it is true to a certain extent with all of them. And a few I feel it is very generous by those who have taken them on and I remain very grateful to them.

So tonights blog is dedicated to all Guildford Stafford Owners.......thank you for opening your home to one (or two) of our dogs. We salute you!

2 comments:

  1. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to take on Riley and welcoming him to our family.

    Sarah,Darren and Ethan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we thank you aswell Alison for giving us the opportunity to adopt H&T xxx

    ReplyDelete