Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

5th July

Thanks to Val and team for such a fantastic effort at Battersea Old Windsor. I just love the photos they really catch the buzz of the day!  From the two blogs you can see what an effort and sacrifice it is, we are so grateful.

Now I am girding up my loins for Epsom Canine Rescues show at Priory Park, Reigate on 17th July.
I hope to take Sandy, Jade and Angel to take part in the rescue dogs parade at midday and run a stall!
So if anyone is free to help that would be great.
We also need a gazebo and
Prizes for the tombola (anything you can logistically get to me will do)
Remember Val was given two vouchers for ironing!

It seems ages since I have given accounts of my daily walks. For weeks now we have not been able to walk through the rapeseed fields as it has all tangled together making it impossible.
So Sandy and Sprite I walk along the bridleway and then footpath below the Chantries. Sandy is very good now, staying close and taking less notice of people and dogs we meet.

Angel comes to the ponies and I have progressed to letting her off the lead in the fields where I have a clear view of the bridleway. She is very good, sometimes venturing into the woods to chase rabbits but she is soon back, running flat out down the hill towards me, and not always stopping in time, ouch!

Both Jade and Saffy have improved enormously, taking no notice of the farm dogs ( two spaniels and a Collie) when they are running round the yard which means they can have far more time out whilst I get on with work in the stables.
Jade hardly leaves my side and Saffy ignores everything when she has her ball. They are a dream. Such a shame they are still waiting for homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment