Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

21st July

Three messages when I got in today.
The first the girl whose sister in law is worried about a dog next door to her. This is at least the third time she has rung me, and I have rung her back as many times, yet we still have not managed to speak to each other and I have no idea where this dog is!

The second a lady with an 8 month old male who was destroying her house. She said she wanted it sorted that day and she would put it down  if we didn't come and take it.

The third a lady with a five year old female who was bad with other dogs and had recently started attacking her elderly male whom she had previously been fine with.
I could only advise, this is not a case for re-homing.

As for the 8 month old pup, it turns out to be local, and desperate from everyone's point of view, especially the pup's.
I have arranged to pick him up tomorrow lunchtime........any volunteers to foster him?
It could be worse. It could be this time next time next week with our holiday only two days away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment