Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

7th January

Chloe has been fully adopted!



I went on Sunday afternoon just to complete things. Having not been bothered in the slightest when I left her there, she was very excited to see me again, which was very nice although it was not showing me how settled she was in her new home. She did eventually calm down and I didn't really need any proof  of how happy she was. She is now best friends with Barney and getting better with the cat, she has been very calm even with visitors, until I turned up!

It is a great home for her and they love her.






We were given a stash of Christmas goodies donated by Pets at Home customers.
There are toys and treats, Christmas stockings as well as food. Fantastic!
Thank you to all who donated we are very,very grateful.






Angel is booked into the vets first thing on Wednesday to have the lump looked at and removed if it is thought necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment